Mint Tea

Leverage

Have you ever heard about this serie? Month ago I was one of those clueless, but my roomie told me, it's great and I've really need to see it. Well, I gave it a try.

After all five series, Merlin knows how many episodes I have to admit, that it was definitely worth of my free time. I laughed a lot, was catching connections with my other favorite things like Doctor Who or World of Warcraft, (That stuff about gnomes and orcs is still making me smile) and most of all, it felt so good to rest for a while.

I adore all of the crew, mainly Eliot and Parker, even if they are the most strange ones of the whole group. He is the Hitter, she is the Thief. Hardison is the Hacker, Sophie is the Grifter and Nate is the Mastermind. They provide leverage. Something like Robin Hood, you know that stuff, don't you? They are helping people achieve justice by using their specific skills for fighting against corporations, rich and powerful people, government and so on.

Hey, have a sneak-peek: csfd.cz and meet the team ;)

Nathan "Nate" Ford, the Mastermind, former investigator, the good guy for the very beginning. His catch phrase is "Let's go steal ... (something, differs from episode)". My most favorite was Let's go steal a potato :D. Oh, you really need to see this! :D Oh and he has always full alphabet of plans! Not just A, B and C like I used to plane x)


Sophie "Still-Don't-know-her-true-name" Devereaux, The Grifter, former and very bad actor. She is great just when it the matter of illegality. You will meet her in the second episode. She is old friend of Nate's and she doesn't have a catch phrase, because she is like multicharacter. They don't even reveal her true name.


Eliot "Eliot" Spencer, The Hitter. He was a soldier and an assassin I think, now he is just a real BadAss :D the long-haired boy with muscles and creepy stare. His cath phrase is "Dammit Hardison!" :D Oh and he is great chef, plays guitar and he dated every woman in the fifty mile radius. I bet on that :D


Alec "Hardison" Hardison, The Hacker, he is black, but whatever, adorable, the most intelligent man and has shine smile. His cath phrase is... mhmm... "Seriously?!" I like this one :D or the second one I can remember is "Age of a geek, baby" :D He is like my roomie, let him speak and you won't be able to stop him(her) for next 15 minutes :D


Parker "Parker" Parker, the Thief. Now I'm bit confused, because I can't think about any other name of hers. Just Parker. The blond one. The different one. The cutest one. She is making progress on her personality throughout whole five series, but you will love her in every moment. Her catch phrase in fifth serie is "I don't do luck." and from first episodes "I don't like stuff. I like money." She is the master of security systems, safe-deposits and diamonds.


P.S: You can watch it on youtube ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.