Mint Tea

Wedding of Alen & Hynek



Even thought I had written bunch of drafts to be published here, I´ve never finished any of them. Maybe later. I have something else to show you, tho... :)

My beloved cousine, my best friend, got married back in April :) but just yesterday she has sent me photographies I would love to show you. Neither of them was taken by me, all rights reserved to Marie Valach alias Althea. 



It was such a lovely wedding :)
... and I was there...
... right behind her...
... watching her back...
... in the one of the most important moments of her life as her Best Man / Maid of honour ^_^ .



You can always count on me, Alen, no matter the distance between us. 
ALWAYS FOREVER.

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.