Mint Tea

One Republic

THE AWESOMEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN!!! Ups, Caps lock, sorry ^ ^

Thank you my adorable mummy, this was ... FANTASTIC! (That's what the ninth Doctor would say). But it really trully was. Even if I wasn't very excited at the beginnig, 'cause of my little sister's intelligent mumbling, running for tram, stupid security, which won't let us in with camera, so we freaked out. Luckily, mum's boyfriend is great. He got into the car, arrived and brought it safely to mum. So we could go back and enjoy amazing light and vocal show of One Republic.

It was like...



...I took a trip to wonderland,
Gonna get you nowhere by a mile

I,
I could light it up for you...

...I can feeeeeeeel again

Yeah

Woo-hooooo...
...Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life...

And then..

...Once mooooore!!!...

So...

......If that's what you wanted
If that's what you wanted...

Woo-hooo!

...Oh oh oh oh (oh)
Well this is life in color (color)
Today feels like no other (other)
And the darkest grays
The sun bursts, clouds break...

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.