Mint Tea

Summary of 2015

Last year I started with some kind of reminiscing the past. Remembering what nice and bad happened, what made me happy, sad, crazy, etc. So here is the summary I´ve been typing into my mobile throughout the whole year 2015, which was pretty difficult. Hopefully the next one won´t suck all the energy out of me.

Moments: 
1) Christmas performance
2) Photoshooting with Bob
3) Cinema with Žužmi
4) Visit of Valdštejn garden with Mikey
5) Reunion with Honza
6) Dance without limits
7) Alen in hospital
8) Ice-cream with Stormy
9) Breakfast with Anet and Stormy
10) Adršpach biking and hiking - my fall


11) B from Florián for my Bachelor study



12) Meeting goldhaired Lukas
13) Ice-skating with my Best Bro



14) Night Prague strolling with Mich Mich
15) Every single time my mum came to visit me and our trip to Vienna
16) Turkey holiday and SCUBA-DIVING!



Books:
1) Paper Towns by John Green
2) Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
3) Warcraft, The Demon Soul by Richard A. Knaak
4) Hviezda Jasná by Maxim E. Matkin
5) The Hedge Knight by George R. R. Martin
6) Fearless #9 by Francine Pascal
7) Fearless #10 by Francine Pascal
8) ... #11 ...
9) ... #12 ...
10) ... #13, 14, 15, then it became pretty boring...
... BUT! I DID read 10 books, yay. Thanks Goodreads you remember it for me xP (if I don´t forget to change status from "to read" to "read")

Songs:
1) Vivaldi - Autumn from Four seasons
2) Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
3) Taylor Swift - Blank Space, Red, etc etc etc
4) DWNTWN - Missing you
5) Sheppard - Geronimo
6) Dotan - Home
7) Of Monsters and Men - Crystals
8) Mumford & Sons - Believe
9) WALK THE MOON - Shut up and Dance
10) Adam Lambert - There I Said it
11) M83 & HAIM - Holes in the Sky
12) The XX - Fiction
13) Troye Sivan - Talk me Down
14) Adele - Hello
15) Miley Cyrus (oh yeah) - Adore you
+ Rachel Platten - Fight song

Movies:
1) The Martian
2) Crimson Peak
3) Leverage
4) Love, Rosie
5) Love, Rosie (like 3 more times, I´m really hopeless with this movie...)
6) Far from the Madding Crowd
7) Paper Town
8) Suits (!!!)
9) The Theory of everything
10) The Imitation Game

Clothes:
1) Wine coat!
2) Brown oxfords <3
3) Denim jacket
4) Black leather tote bag
5) Blue scarf with tiny golden hearts
6) Glasses!
7) Leggings with Minions
8) Grey jeans with high waist
9) Grey dress
10) Winter outwear for snowboarding
+ FEZ!

Food:
1) Pumpkin oil
2) Cheddar
3) Toast from Toastárna
4) Chicken steak with jasmine rice and spicy sauce from ginger and coconut
5) Pali´s sushi



6) Mum´s medallions with bacon, green beans and mushroom sauce
7) Pumpkin soup
8) Green tea
9) Pasta with cream, broccoli and salmon
10) Peanut butter

and this

...

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.