Mint Tea

Mysterious Mist

... and doubled exposition (because I ran out of film XD). I developed three films I was using since winter holidays and Christmas time. However, I´m still SO bad in taking interior pictures. Therefore there are few photos, that are simply too dark to be published, but I will subsequently show you all those taken outside ;). Now these from my time spent with daddy and Alfi-family in out lovely, reconstructed cottage.



For the best dentist of the future, Remy:



I documented our hike up to "Zámčisko" to see this beautiful inversion (which I successfully destroyed by making doubled exposition, but I really need to SOMEHOW capture such a beauty and what other choice did I have with finished film? :/ )

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. Ta čtvrtá je boží!
    Remy :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Ďakujem! Za odmenu ti ju venujem ;) (možno aj vytlačenú, ak sa ešte niekedy stretneme xP)

      Vymazat

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.