Mint Tea

Cape Verde III.




Day 134: Go on a photography adventure.


Our first trip was to the little village next to the airport where the manufacture of a ceramic was located.  These few buildings were left there by the builders of the hotel complexes and the airport. Throughout few years they became inhabited by immigrants from Senegal or the locals from the islands of Cape Verde.




While our delegate from the travel agency had a presentation about the history and economic issues of the islands, me and my sister were taking pictures of these three kids which loved the attention of the tourists. Two of them, girls, were jumping and romping and playing some sort of clapping game, so we could make as many photographies as we wished. They even stopped and smiled for us and then returned to the childhood joys.

My sister recognised one of the games they were playing and wanted to show me while singing the Slovak version of that song. You know, these games always came out with some song. I told my sister, that I hadn't known that game, but I knew another one. And I showed her which I've meant.

These local girls saw us playing this game they found interesting and we immediately found new friends, because they joined us with euphoria. I tried to explain, that I didn't really remember the song, but it didn't really matter. They just created a new one. And since then I had a bodyguard of my own because she was defending my camera against her greedy brother/friend. 

To be continued ...

(because I have so many photos.)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.