Mint Tea

Summary of 2016


I have to admit... even though this year seemed to be directed by George R.R. Martin, ´cause so many famous people died, I can´t be so negative about it. I accomplished what I wanted - I became Bc. and I found a group of amazing people who seem to like me as well. It is the first time after unbelievably long when I feel like I trully belong somewhere. It is not this hopeless effort to find common stuff with random people who might not even know each other or they do, but don´t like each other anymore... It was exhausting. I always felt like it was heading nowhere at all. This year, however, I found what I´ve been looking for way too long.




Moments:
1) Ballet Schwannensee with Terez
2) Trip to Ostrava to visit my BigBro
3) Visit of my brother in Bratislava



4) B-day party of Beli and Mišo Zima
5) Bratislava crusade with Michellka
6) Weekend full of goodbyes with my friends from Prague
7) Interview to Dobrý Interiér
8) Reunion with my mates from high school
9) Laser tag arena, three times
10) Dad´s fifthies
11) Graduation and becoming Bc.



12) Cape Verde (clapping games with little black girls)
13) Melk and apricot fest
14) Beli's hen party



15) Hiking with godparents
16) Blue & yellow wedding



17) Prague and Nickelback with Peťo (and every other event)
18) Burger and rollerskating with Mišo Zima (and our drinking nights)
19) Every event with The Crew


by Peťo



20) Drives with Mihál, Norwegian in Northern Centrum, yoga in Yogo ;)
21) My sister´s graduation ceremony

Books:
1) Oliver Twist
2) Divergent
3) Insurgent
4) Allegiant
5) Four's short stories
6) Call of the Wild
7) Me Before You
8) After You
9) Three Musketeers
10) Divine Comedy
Gotcha! Ten books in a year! Challenge completed! Now I'm reading Decameron.

Songs:
Play my 2016 playlists on Spotify ;)
+
BEGIN AGAIN SOUNDTRACK

Movies:
1) The Intern (Robert de Niro, Anne Hathaway)
2) Whiplash
3) The Night Manager (Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston)
4) Suits (Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams)
5) Burnt (Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller)
6) The Way Back (Ed Harris)
7) Červený kapitán
8) Divergent (Theo James)
9) Les petits mouchoirs (Marion Cotillard, Francois Cluzet)
10) Warcraft
11) Me Before You (Sam Claflin, Emilia Clarke)
12) The Musketeers (Luke Pasqualino, Tom Burke, Santiago Cabrera, Howard Charles)
13) Qu´est-ce qu´on a fait au Bon Dieu?
14) The Girl on a Train (Emily Blunt)
15) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Eddie Redmayne)
+
GILMORE GIRLS THE REVIVAL <3
+
BEGIN AGAIN (with Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffalo)

Clothes:
1) Marine sweater with short sleeves (Zara)
2) Sleeveless turtleneck
3) Leggings with minions
4) Jumpsuit (ASOS)
5) Boots (Geox)
6) Blue dress
7) Yellow wedding dress
8) Beige sandals (ALDO)
9) Marine midi skirt (Reserved)
10) Very berry sweater (love the name of the color! <3 :D)
+
CAMERAAAAA!!!
BICYCLE!!!

Food:
1) Mum's pea cream soup
2) Fruit bouquet
3) Venison (deer) steak with potatoes, chestnut sauce and marinated pear <3
4) BeAbout Royal Burger
5) Bacon and cheddar quiche
6) Fries from Orbis
7) Ice-cream from KOUN
8) Chocolate cake with berries and peanut butter
9) Gnocchi with plum sauce
10) Sushi

And what I learnt this year? Something I already knew... that everything happens for a reason. Every negative and at first sight unlucky situation. Every person you meet. People come and go. Some might stay to teach you something new, some might not, because they already gave you that needed life lesson. There is a hidden reason behind everything though. We are just not able to immediately see it, but future will bring the answers. Sooner or later. Until then, you have to be patient and strong. Strong enough to not fall apart....

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.