Mint Tea

Looking for snowdrops



It has been a while... okay, I admit it. I has been a whole eternity, since I posted something and I am trully sorry for not up-lifting your days with my so-called photographic skills, what is exactly the reason of a longer silence on my blog. I just was not really in a mood... moreover I realized, I am way too useless and I disliked all of my shots. So both of my cameras were patiently waiting for me, however I touched them but only while dusting my shelves. Anyway... I finally had a reason to grab them and take them for an adventure. Actually, many of them. But first thing first... 


To my grate disappointment winter is over, but after the end of one period, there is always another to come and so it happened just like that. Everything started to bloom. Even my mood. My feelings. New period brought me a new form of happiness I am not gonna let it slip through my fingers again.

Guys, be happy. There is always something worth your smile, so enjoy it to the fullest while it is here. For example like those tiny snowdrops. They were everywhere! Literally! I was balancing on my tiptoes like a drunk ballerina trying to not step on any of them and for a while, I was happy.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.