Mint Tea

Summer chapter I. - Dublin I.



My summer started with the trip to colder Dublin. On the first day it was raining cats and dogs, so I was afraid my camera would get wet so I didn't take any picture, but somehow I enjoyed it anyway. This one is from Malahide castle we visited next day. I love it. It breathes with history and greenery.



Malahide castle & harbour Howth




Malahide castle is so romantic! Beautiful gardens, ivy-clad walls, traceries and lancets of gothic windows, dark rooms and so much more. One can easily spend all the film in the camera just being here... Picturesque :)



What can I say. It was charming. However, ordinary exploration of very old building turned out to be interesting when the fire alarm went off. Our guided tour was postponed, because for our safety we had to gather up in front of the castle. Luckily, it was just false alarm and there was no fire at all so we could give it a second try.



Our sunday journey continued to a harbour called Howth but our funny bus driver (yeah he definitely was, but I don't remember a single joke of his :D) make a stop on this nice photography spot on the coast.



Harbour Howth in Dublin. Noisy and fishy smelly place you have to love. People were enjoying warmer weather, walked in flip-flops while I was cold even in my hoodie and leather jacket as we strolled along the border of local quay surrounded by the horde of seagulls.



We had about 15 minutes til our bus was supposed to leave from this harbour town, so we had an opportunity to visit local market with cuties like these ^_^ Really photogenic. Still wondering why carrot cakes have a piece of orange on the top, tho.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.