Mint Tea

London I.



London stories with P. This is how it all begun. He asked, I said "sure, I would love to", he bought plane tickets, booked accommodation and when the calendar showed the 9th of November, we flew away. To London. In the middle of rainy autumn. However we got lucky and used our umbrellas just once... :)


We arrived at Stansted airport, two hours from the central London, so we had to take bus and hopped off at Liverpool station in London. From that moment our visit began and the very first thing we went to see was the Lloyd's, St. Mary Awe and Walkie Talkie. 

Archilover. What else can I say.



As soon as we crossed Tower Bridge, I became too dark to take photographies, so we just enjoyed city lightened by billions of tiny lights. To my surprise, central London is really clean! No need to be checking where you step and feel free to look around ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.