Mint Tea

Portuguese vibes I.



This year I and my friends spent summer holidays in kinda... cold Portugal. I mean... I love cold, I love winter and I love snow, however, once something is supposed to be warm, there is no reason for opposite X_X like, who on the Earth would love to bath in the ocean that is no more than 20° cold? Anyway, it was fun :) funny to have goosebumps everytime a huge wave ate you, funny to play BANG! or to cook.


The first trip was to the city of Faro, the closest one to our accommodation. We didn't see much, 'cause there was the urge to watch football :D and it wasn't enough on the big screen with other citizens.





 We had just a few days in southern Portugal but managed to see the most important stuff. Which, in my case, were rocks and caves :D




We drove until the end of the Earth... at least, that's what Portuguese used to think about the southwesternmost point in Portugal. The weather down there was felt so much like in England x_X

 

© Photos taken by me, P. and my friends.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.