Mint Tea

Mallorca



Back in summer 2018 I somehow managed to travel a lot. I travelled to Portugal with my crew of friends, to Tuscany with my family later in August and the mids of summer we have spent at Mallorca. My mum felt kind of sorry for my sister since she could not visit her father, so she organized a trip with Pali and his son to keep us entertained. 


Here are my photographies as I promised:

Wooden train to Port de Soler


Palma de Mallorca:



Valldemossa's old monastery:



Some other town:



Back to capital city Palma:



Cave near Manacor:



Aeroport de Palma:

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.