Mint Tea

Black

Everything's black today. My flowery leggins made no change, what's depressing. 

I don't like things, I don't understand. That's mean, I don't like people.
Sad, but honest.
It's exhausting trying to understand...  What's worse that I don't have spare energy for this. Not now. 
I know I'm horrible.
Too demanding.
Tough.
I'm trying to not, though.
It feels more like... disregard...
What am I supposed to do? I do not wanna be it this way...

Any idea?

I've found some interesting blogs. And got developed that dusty film... And I cooked. Again. And I've bought body milk that smells like coconut and jasmine. So at this moment, while typing my thoughts and "experiences", I'm thinking about taking shower and trying it. Maybe later, now, those blogs I've mentioned:

Czech guy, London, photographing - Instant love. He shined through darkness with sarcasm. And inspired me. So I'm gonna look for my own roof.  And gonna write less, because no one is reading it anyway.
Girl in black shirt - She is lying. No bullshits anywhere.
Funny couple, Prague, photographies - My potion of  optimism. 

Adore them as much, as I do.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.