Mint Tea

Stormy

So it was kinda stormy before we left for our holidays on greek island of Kos... and I've been trying to catch that stupid lighting bolt. I thought, I wasn't successfull, what pissed me off, but then... surprise! Seriously, I caught one of them! I'm so happy right now! I didn't know that till I downloaded photos from the camera. Now I'm really satisfied, 'cause I know, with little bit of luck, I can do everything. So I've learnt, how to do animations. First is animation that represents the 99,9% of photos I've took... just for fun and... so you know... ^ ^ nyaaa

I would love to inscribe this post to my dearest, invalid-for-now friend, Stormy. Love you, honey :* Hope this will cheer you up.

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

  1. Cheer me up? Gosh.. you made me cry! ^^ Adore you, honey :-*
    Stormy

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.