Mint Tea

Vienna

I got my first B, got absolutely awesome package from my dear friend Ivana (she sent me stuff from Britain, like The Times magazine with Gandy on the cover, Doctor Who's favorite candy - Jelly Babies and postcard from Harry Potter Studios) and my mum took me to see that beautiful, historic center of Vienna I've never been before. It's strange, 'cause it's just an hour trip from Bratislava. However, main reason was Shopping City Sud, where my sister wanted to go with her friend, but I wasn't in shopping mood... so sight-seeing seemed to be nice alternative.



Oh! ... and we had really grey day and interesting way back home (we circled around SCS for like million times)... x)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.