Mint Tea

PF 2015

At the end... the relatively peaceful year 2014 has passed and the big unknown of 2015 is kinda scary. However,

I wish you all the luck and happiness, I wish you that this coming year will be at least as great as the previous one, even greater!



Little summary of my year 2014. Bye-bye :/

Movies:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Les Miserables
3) Life as we know it
4) The perks of being a wallflower
5) Maleficient
6) The Best of Me (Nicolas Sparks)
7) Jane Eyre
8) The fault is in our stars
9) Dracula Untold
10) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Songs:
1) Gregory Porter - Hey Laura
2) Taylor Swift - Out of the woods
3) Christina Perri - Human
4) London Grammar - Strong
5) Foxes - Glorious
6) Les Friction - World in Fire
7) Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love
8) Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
9) Taylor Swift - Blank Space
10) Hozier - Take me to Church

Books:
1) Black Swan by Mr. Madden
2) My Shadow-self by Mr. Madden
3) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4) American Gods by Neil Gaiman
5) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
6) The Fault is in our stars
(uh, this is bad, I haven't read ten books I liked x_X)

Moments:
1) La Femme exhibition with Žužmi
2) Moving back to Boria
3) Spring holidays with my godparents
4) The concert of One Republic with Terez
5) Fire... (it's not happy flashback, but I definitely won't forget it)
6) Chit-chat with Boris
7) Halloween night with Žužmi and Remy
8) Kryštof's Exhibiton
9) the 20th of December, Saturday, when my mum arrived to Prague and took me home
10) Dance without limits!
*11) Autumn :P

Clothes (:D):
1) Black hat!
2) Gandy's pyjama pants
3) Beige skirt
4) Black oxfords
5) Red sweather
6) Grey stockings
7) Christmas socks!
8) Stripped shirt
9) Wine wedge sandals
10) Wine scarf

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

  1. Ta fotka prskavky je krásná. :) Teda, všechny, ale ta prskavka se mi líbí ze všech nejvíc.

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.