Mint Tea

Wandering among the trees


I blew away the dust from my camera and went for a walk into the woods close to place I live. Tall trees, cracking sound of broken twigs under my biker boots, rumble of four pairs of muscled legs of deers hunted by dogs and that pleasing whisper of leaves.

I felt the energy from trees, that filled me up and suddenly I became peaceful and hopeful. Everything seemed possible in that exact moment. Until the realization I got lost... Will-o'-the-wisp, that's what I was. Looking for my way out of the woods.

I pulled my mobile from a pocket, thinking about calling for help, but I didn't get the chance to do that, 'cause text from Lukas was winking at me. After long (almost) two years of missing each other, weekends he was in Prague, while I was back home in Bratislava, we finally met. It was instant delight and pure happiness. Didn't even have time to think about how, for God's sake, I'd find my way back to flat. I just did. Somehow.

I was afraid, we won't have anything to say, but I was mistaken. How foolish. We actually stopped just for a while, but then burst into new chat once again. And now... I miss him, and I'm afraid again, that I won't see him for another two years. Maybe I should go back to this wood for another dose of positivity and hope.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.