Mint Tea

February Song List

...I don't wanna be a part of your parade...
...Crying 'cause I can't sing a song to you...
...And in the dark, you try to make a pay phone call to me...
...I see the dawn of a new beginning...
...Now it's coming back we can steal it...
...And you deserve it...
...Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find...
...I had to go through hell to prove I'm not insane...
...Would things be easier if there was a right way?...
...Honey come on don't be scared...
...You don’t need a plan of what you wanna do...
...Those distant days are flashing by...
...Sometimes I mess up, I eff up, I hit and miss...
...Little love and little sympathy...
...I'll be here patiently waiting...

Nonsense? I've never told I'm sane ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.