Mint Tea

Corners of Adršpach III.

Day after that trip in rocks of Teplice with Evka, Michell joined us in our no-biking-and-resting group, so we needed to come up with another plan how to spend our day while others were risking their lives xP so Evka drove us to bigger town called Broumov, where is located old monastery of the Order of the Saint Benedict. I taught Michell, how to use my old-school Nikon, so these are her images :)


I taught you well, Michell :D

You Might Also Like

4 komentářů

  1. I already commented on this, but my comment was not published. And I have totally forgot what I wanted to write.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Oh wait! I just remembered :D When I see these photos I feel like a real photographer. Just look at them. They are prettty cool right? :D you should be proud of yourself sis :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Of course they are! I mean it. I love all those images of yours, they are really outstanding ;)

      Vymazat
  3. Souhlasím, ty fotky jsou nádherné. Mám to tam taky ráda a ty fotky mi to místo krásně připomněly. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.