Mint Tea

Half a hundred



Day 99: Visit your family. 


My beloved dad was celebrating his fiftieth birthday... the whole family came, even those from the far east of Slovakia, so we could try how is the sleeping under the roof because there weren´t enough beds for everybody. But I loved the lair I shared with Michell and Alen. We had the best air and temperature than other rooms.



Anyway, it was nice to see not just grandma and my dearest cousin Alen, but even my uncle and aunt from Prostějov for example. There aren't many opportunities to meet them, except my dad´s or grandma´s b-days.

Happy B-day Daddy once again, I love you :*



You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.