Mint Tea

Chilling Out



Day 101: Ask a barista for latte art.


The coolest part about being friends with Michael is the sense of enjoying the little moments of life. These tiny glimpses of everyday life that seem unimportant but actually make you happier when you notice them.


They could be counted as materialistic joys, but I have to smile every time I go over these memories. Even though that stupid ice-cream fell on the ground after three-minutes of licking.

Yeah, well, thank you Fate for keeping my body in shape...

(Btw, for Praguers, KOUN is literally equivalent of, or might be even better than Puro Gelato. So, you should get in there to take samples, so I could have that bloody ice-cream once again -.-)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.