Mint Tea

To The Hills



Day 205: Go hiking.


Not many people in my life know, that I really love hiking. It´s something I probably inherited from my parents for sure. They used to hike a lot and when I was little, my daddy taught me to love it. He used to take me with his friends to various trips, where we had been sleeping under the stars and carrying just one backpack on the shoulders.



I haven´t really got such an opportunity anymore, for many reasons, but once in a while, I got a chance and I´m truly happy to take it. It´s mainly because of my mum, obviously, her partner and my godparents. 

They took me to the Grey Mountain/Sallow Peak/whatever (Sivý vrch), which is 1,805 meters high above the sea level and you have to use chains to get on the top. It was FANTASTIC! :) 

Here is my photodocumentation:

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.