Mint Tea

Summer chapter II. - Italy I.



Next travel destination was well-known-ish Veneto region in northern Italy where I had been living eight years ago and hadn't like it a bit. Now I am kinda changing my attitude... I love Verona and romantic towns eastern coast of Lake Garda.

Lazise

...at Lago di Garda... our little town we were accommodated for a couple of days.



Beloved Verona...

...and Adige river. So many memories...



You simply cannot leave Verona without checking up on Juliet. She was not at home. Again...



Amorino Gelateria on Piazza Erbe... Upgrade of classic ice-cream scoop.. flower-ish with macaron. Yummy!
 

Bardolino...

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.