Mint Tea

Summer chapter III. - Spain



Another stop was actually airport in Trenčín where Pohoda took place, but I didn´t take enough photographies to share them with you so I´m gonna skip it and show you something... more valuable. My pics from the first holidays I´ve been with friends, not with my family. If you would tell me, that I would eventually find a group of people I could spent summer with, I won't believe you a bit. However, it happened. And it was AMAZING!

Granada

Alhambra komplex in Granada, Andaluzia.



Rhonda




Olvera




Gibraltar



Tarifa

and the Atlantic ocean...



Sevilla

Plaza de España



Wooden structure called Metropol parasol and designed by german architect Jürgen Mayer. Any guesses how much it cost?

(100million euros)

ha
ha
ha



Torre del Oro.



Seville Cathedral taken by Petrík.



Conil de la Frontera


Our west-coastal accommodation.


by Petrík

by Petrík

by Petrík

by Petrík

by Petrík


Guys,

it was trully awesome. I have enjoyed every single minute with everyone of you. I loved our lazy days, our trips, our BANG! nights, cooking and eating steaks, our catching waves, our applying of sun lotion, sand in all sort of places I won't mention... and our laughs. And so much more.

Thank you for the opportunity to be with you all.
Love you.

Highlights:
- waiting for an hour to get an ordered car... and hidden charges
- car body footmark
- russians were persuading us into stealing their frisbee...
- steaks!
- Octopus. Successfully served ;)
- knocking down Peter's groin with rubber ball... and head with volleyball. Sorry for that! :/
- driving in circles in old town of Conil and looking for a parking place
- hardboiled eggs for an airport snack

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.