Mint Tea

Summer chapter IV. - Greece



Last touch of summer on the greek island of Krete with my family.



Knossos Royal Village I.

...our hotel resort. And my pure joy after I'd finally found and got a floating mattress shaped like watermelon <3



Chillin'...



Heraklion

...and famous ruins of Knossos palace, which is known to be Europe's oldest city.



Knossos Royal Village II.

...our hotel resort... inbetween two trips. We'd discovered a new access into the sea where the water was much calmer than at the official hotel beach. However, it was a bit far, approachable by wooden staircase and metal ladder from stone quay. We called it "Croatia" because it looked like there :)



Santorini

...blue-blue-ish and white.



Small glimpse of smile, eyes hidden behind sunglasses. Summer is over... farewell until the next time.

Hello my beloved autumn. Be good to me, please.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.