Mint Tea

Autumn Stories III.



Slovak Paradise :)

well, what else can I say? It was really... I mean, really, beautiful. Just look at the headline photo. Charming slovak architecture and nature. When you are archilover and naturelover as much as me, you can be anything but happy :)



This trip was organized by one of my friends, Lipi specifically, and it was supposed to be a hiking trip. However... it was more like stroll with loooots of alcohol :X Yeah... the most difficult part of this weekend were definitely nights. They were funny, but exhausting for sure.

What I loved about this trip was, that these two days were about meeting new friends and bonding with the old ones. Many things had changed, especially in my personal life, which I am excited about and many things had developed in my friends lives as well.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.