Mint Tea

Autumn Stories IV.



Two weeks before my birthday I invited my closest friend the my family cottage in the woods of Harmonia, Modra. It was kind of our last goodbye to autumn. We enjoyed warm days in the nature and spent it with another trip, possibly last one this year, to the watch-tower on the top of the hill called Kukla.


We laughed, we got lost, Janči found new friend - spider Chozé/Georgeú/whatever-i-dont-remember and got dumbed for a better company - swarm of tiny flies. Yeah, well, circle of life :) 
We signed upside-down in a book of visits and took dozen of photographies from the top. And then.. we got drunk... :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.