Mint Tea

FFF '60-'93

Hieroglyphics? Nah, don't worry. Just the way how to express every needed information in short way. So:

F - Fomapan, Black&White (film for analogue camera)
F - F21 (type of film)
F - Nikon F (my analogue camera)
'60 - camera made in 1960
'93 - film made in 1993 in Czechoslovakia

That means some kinde of retro photography. I've done this for very first time, so it's been quite clear that I would fuck something up. Yeah, I haven't failed *sarcasm*. I've totally forgot about the low ISO, which was 100 instead of 200.

Nevermind :) Thanks so so much, Terka, you gave me the chance to try it! It was absolutely awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.