Mint Tea

La Femme

Fashion show.
Burlesque.
6.9.2014
With Žužmi.
Riwaa Nerona (designer) and Thérese Rosier (painter).



My very first fashion show and I couldn't take pictures. How sad :( These are not mine, photographed by some slovak guy, but he did pretty awesome job, didn't he? I love his photos. They have an atmosphere and he showed you even those little details, that matters.

I wore 10cm heels for this occasion, so another first for me, however I still looked, like I didn't match. Too normally formal. 90% of visitors wore something vintage and they looked fabulous. I liked that.

The only not nice thing about this evening was those maddeningly long gaps between particular shows. Show took ten minutes, and after that, we had to wait fifty minutes till another show started. At the end of the night, we were both so over-communicated.




This is one of the Thérese's painting, that was in the auction. It was sold for 2,5k czech crowns and it's not very special... Thérese said that, but I definitely like it the most. Reminds me of Veron.

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

  1. Každá z těhlech fotek je naprosto skvělá, ty vado, fakt!

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.