Mint Tea

Halloween's night

I saw, someone's been stalking me here... waiting for another post, I guess? I'm so so sorry, guys, didn't really have the right mood for this kind of stuff. Lots of being on my mind lately. Worries, most of all. However, I convinced myself to be sociable once again and it happened exactly on the 31th of October on Friday.

I was with Remy and Žužmi, enjoying the time of remembering the dead ones. How creepy... Anyway, I put my witch hat on and made few lives of strangers a bit happier and funnier. I shared a really big roll of nuts and sugar with my girls and made some photographies. Here they are:



It was fun :) Thank you both for such a funny night :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.