Mint Tea

Hi there!

Yes, I finally found time to type something! Yay.

Yes, Christmas is coming. Tomorrow!

Yes, I'm finally home. I'm so grateful. I've really needed it.

Yes, it doesn´t look like winter at all. More like autumn. Whatever.

Yes, we've decorated christmas tree and baked gingerbreads.

Yes, I still don't have any photos to show. But I will show some anyway ;)

...just because it's Christimas time and I wish you peaceful and wonderful Christmas time. Enjoy your family, cause the year 2015 is already behind the door. So do not open. You have time for that. Everything can wait now. :)

Here is few of my instagram moments (from the oldest):

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.