Mint Tea

Spring Holidays in Kaprun



First day was awful. Misty, gloomy, felt like spilt milk. Seriously. So my sis took just few pics on her iPhone. Those two of me, for example.



It was AWESOME!

Last night I didn't sleep at all, so I was too tired to control my board and most of time it controlled me, so I ended up in a snowdrift or on my butt, but it definitely was the most perfect time. We had lots of fun with my family while playing game called Europa (I won too! Muhahaha :D ) or had a cozy time while watching The Shawshank redemption. It's always a good time tho...especially when the sun is shining and my board is properly waxed with sharp edges ;)

You Might Also Like

1 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.