Mint Tea

Red Nose Day

Watching celebrities could be useful at some point. They have a pretty overview of all those charity stuff and are making a great commercial for them. That's how I found out about the Comic Relief. Back in 2013 I ordered T-shirt and dino-red nose from Great Britian through one of my friend that lived in London cause, obviously, they do not send it to Czech Republic, nor to Slovak. Anyway, I instantly fell in love with the thought of raising funds by smiling and laughing :) it's not just about "hey, gimme some money for a good cause and I'll give you some useless stuff like pencil or button as a reminder, that you are a good and selfless person".

I usually do not take this little "proofs" of my generosity. For what? I don't need to show others, I spent my money for children in Africa or for blind people. But there's something different about Comic Relief. I think, it's about making smile all of the people in the world. Doesn't matter, if they are rich or not, if they live in Europe or somewhere else, if they have a degree from university or not. They don't particulary need this stuff to smile, 'cause they can be happy even without looking at those freaky picturs of people around the world with a little grining dinosaur in the middle of their faces, but they will smile anyway. Exactly as those, who aren't that lucky and need a help. And that's what matters. It's worth it. Even just for a flash of smile, just for the slightest quiver of corners of the lips.

 

And... moreover, Red Nose Day t-shirts are really adorable! I refused to put mine off, but on the other hand, I don't want to destroy it somehow so I did put it off, in the safeness of my wardrobe.

So... smiiile guys :)

...and "be yourself, everyone else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.