Mint Tea

March Song List

Oh yeah... or, should I say, oh shit? It's actually end of another month. They say, spring is coming, unfortunatelly todays storm doesn't look like spring at all. But what can I know, right? I'm just as confused as meteorologists, maybe more, 'cause of this ton of informations I gathered throughout last few days. I need them for my design of family house and I will definitely show it to you. For now, you have to be patient, 'cause I need to show it to my prof first :)

As for February, I picked up some funny songs from this month, I used to listen ;) Here they are:

10) Sweetfire - Break Free (acoustic version)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.