Mint Tea

Easter hiking


I do love those moments with my girls. It reminds me, that I still have someone to go to woods with. Something I miss so much when I'm in Prague. We had great time playing "Guess what do I have on my mind?",  we laughed a lot and freezed a bit, 'cause it's been awfully windy. However, me and Terez took our chances and climbed on the top of the wooden watchtower anyway. Unfortunately it wasn't a very good idea, while the construction was swinging from side to side, so we did some quick photographies and climbed down back to our mummy. Sometimes you need to overcome you fears and Terez managed to do it brilliantly.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.