Mint Tea

Dance without limits I.



What should I say? How am I supposed to describe this event? I can't say it's impossible, 'cause it is not. The thing is... that there is SO MUCH to tell. It was simply epic. Awesome. Memorable. It was even better than last year. To my great surprise...



...because  I was unhappy due to Derek's retracted arrival, so it was natural for me to be sceptic and negative about Kostya Koval, the stunt choreographer. However at the end of the week, Kostya was the very best thing that could happen to us. I've never really cared about photographies with someone famous, but he diametrically changed my attitude. Except of that one awkward moment when I ran off the film, it was fun though. Especially Kostya's desperated looking for his shoes (black and blue flip-flops).

I've suffered right on the first day, I've struggled with my antisocialibility (does this word even exist? -> my meaning: being able to be sociable) and shyness and introvertness... despite this I've enjoyed every minute of Kostya's and Terry's classes (Iker almost had made me fall asleep :D ...okay, it wasn't that bad ;) ), I've enjoyed every single junk food with Veru and Kačka, and most of all our Pretty Little Liars evening with french fries :) And I've been missing it ever since.

Okey, enough of babbling, here are photographies :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.