Mint Tea

July Running Song List

My summer became kinda sporty, so I'm gonna do two playlists. One for today is full of songs I have been listening while running. The second one I've already prepeared, will be published soon ;)

8, Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

By the way, I know so many people that are surprised and bit confused of me going for a run. The most typical thing they used to say is "I do look up to you, really. I hate running!". 

Well, I have to admit, I did hate it too. It was boring, until Žužmi showed me a mobile application called "Zombies! Run!" and now I'm totally into it. It is so much fun trying to escape zombies even my older from younger sisters likes it too :) If you do not love running, you definitely should give it a try ;) (the only negative thing is, that it is only in english, no czech, no slovak, sorry :/)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.