Mint Tea

Hiking failure



Hey, guys! I've missed you so much. I'd been literally cut off from the rest of the world, because even if we had been staying in the hotel that has five stars, the wifi connection sucked so much I've left my mobile in the safe. I've wanted to send you some greetings, but unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough.


 

Anyway, I'm back from our girly session in Turkey, bit of tanned, packing for another journey to Dance without limits with all my protein bars and sporty bra in my case. Finished rolls of films from Nikon I've done in Turkey are packed too, so as soon as there will be the slightest possibility to get them developed, I would do that and keep you posted.

Meanwhile, here are few photographies from the hiking trip to South Austria. Or should I say "an attempt of hiking trip"? The thing is... we'd kinda underestimated the severity of Austrian tours and had gone very poorly clothed. I've not expected to go for such a difficult hike, so I'd left my hiking boots in Prague and had been forced to go in running sneakers. Yeah, well.... you know :D Here are some of the photos :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.