Mint Tea

Farewell, Mikey I.



It was my second time I was in the Wallenstein garden with Mikey. The first time I had messed up with the film and it had come out blank. Well... shit happens, right? Anyhow, this time, it was so much prettier! Just look. Magnolias everywhere.


I love it there. It brings me back in time and I can clearly see how ladies were walking by with laced umbrellas, surrounded be shaped bushes and slowly falling petals, peacock and tiny ducks trying to float against the flow. All those alleys and the walls and windows of the baroque palace.

It is definitely one of my favorite spots in Prague (mostly because of my soul of architect :P)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.