Mint Tea

Farewell, Mikey II.



Day 40: Visit a local park. (the Earth Day)



´Cause I´m such a bad and selfish person, I decided to annoy and tease my dear friend a little bit more since it´s the last time for a longer period I really can. It was the Earth day, so I drag him up to the top of hills, across the lawn and around the trees, even more! I forced him to take pictures, and even more, I convinced him to do a selfie, actually :D The worst part of it is, he had brand new shoes. Beautiful, by the way. However this wasn´t just ordinary city tour... so I truly believe, he must hate me for this and it might be the reason of that shadow of guilt I feel while looking at these photos. I´m so sooorry, Mikey! Hopefully, your sneakers made it without any scratches!



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.