Mint Tea

365-DAY CHALLENGE

Not quite sure, what I am supposed to tell about this, ´cause it pretty obvious, right? Whah, anyways... my life is fine, I´m not frustrated due to my damn school, I´m unemployed and have sooo much time I easily become bored. However, that´s not the reason, why I agree to this challenge.


Žužmi showed me this when my mood was lower than the absolute zero to made me feel better... and moreover, it´s another possibility to make new photographies (with camera, I don´t have, well... one day things will change. Hopefully. Until then, I have to wait, or do it with my analogue camera, which is complicating my intentions, you see? ...or do the stuff I don´t need camera for. BE PATIENT, PER FAVORE!)

So... 

Day 7: Watch a funny YouTube video.

(Thanks to Goth Detective in training)

Here you are. Watch and learn stuff!

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.