Mint Tea

Path to positivity


Day 4: Start a gratitude journal.

 





I´ve already started one, exactly on the day of the 22th of November 2014. My bro has told me to try it, ´cause I´d seen to be too pesimistic and frustrated. Since then I´ve been typing (almost) every single day three positive experiences I´ve enjoyed. Yeah, even if it was just "I survived this fucked up day" or "The bus was two hours late and I didn´t freak out". I dunno if it´s helping me to be more positive, but I am not using it exactly for this reason. It is more like short version of a diary I´m too lazy to write.

At first I was using the web site called "flow list", but I usually forgot to complete my day so I switched to Android app. Just yesterday I found out, that these two aren´t linked. Not sure why, but I can guarantee that my flow-list app is fuller.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.