Mint Tea

80´s and 90´s

Day 335: Listen to oldies.

 

 Let´s just dance around the room in the beat of oldies!





Do you have something, that always reminds you of someone? I guess you have. I have some material stuff that guarantee the thought of that concrete person to pop up in my head too, of course. However songs from 80´s and 90´s are kinda different flashback.

Some time ago we had this radio station called Viva (now it´s Viva Metropol, try if you can listen online). They were well known for playing mainly song from these decades and it was the stations, which was always on whenever I was with my dad in his car. As long as I can remember we´ve been listening and humming all sort of worldwidely famous songs. So when I listen any of them it immediately takes me back in time as some sort of time machine and I´m back in the car, watching how scene is changing behind the windows and the sky is darkening as he is driving me back to my mum.

Nostalgy :)

Some of my favorite:

1) Survivor
2) Bonnie Tyler
3) The Cranberries
4) Mike & The Mechanics
5) George Michael
6) Kim Carnes
7) Bruce Springsteen
8) Paula Abdul
9) Frankie Goes To Hollywood
10) Spandau Ballet

And special bonuses:

11) One I´ve been dancing on
12) one I´ve been singing out loud for last couple of minutes :D


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.