Mint Tea

Skiing in Stubai


Day 36: Start a blog.

 

I already started one and I think, one is enough. So, I´m gonna skip this one marked as "done" and show you pictures from my spring holidays with mum, Terez and godparents.




We´ve been in Austrian Alps, Stubai, living in some family house with two flats, while the upper one was all just for us and it was luxurious and ... awesome! I might have some pic of interior, but they are not that important as those from top of the mountains, ´cause I enjoyed the fresh air, snow and dancing on my snowboard much more.

 

Having fun, little girls??

 

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.