Mint Tea

Snowdrops everywhere


Day 58: Pick flowers.


After my success in school I came back to Slovakia to celebrate with my family. My beloved gradma baked a cake for me and daddy fullfilled my prayers to find some snowdrops I´ve almost missed again. He took us for a walk to forest and showed me secret place full of tiny white flowers he was hiding and concealing from the people since childhood. I´m not a fan of picking flowers, because I like them more at the place they grew up. When you put them in the vase placed in the middle of dining table, they won´t last for long. I took symbolically just this one for my sister.



My sister Michell was studying for her graduation exams, that´s why she wasn´t with us, but in memory of her presence, here is a song that pops up her name in my mind and reminds me of her smiley singing whenever I hear it.


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.