Mint Tea

New Fresh Market



Day 16: Go to your local farmers market.

 

I have to admit I tend to be very critical when it comes to architecture in Bratislava. There is so little of which I can say I like and just three building I love. First is the house I live in, the second one is Eurovea, I'm gonna show you pictures later, and the third one is this brand new building for fresh markets. 



It is two-storeyed building while markets are on the first floor and the wide variety of dinners are on the second floor. You can find here anything you want from fruits and vegetables, over the flowers, to sushi or Thai-food. There is always just one stall for one kind of goods and you find here even Slovak specialities I'm unable to translate xP like these sort of cakes called by beautiful Slovak word as "trdelník" or "frngál".

I'm really obsessed with these lights and raw walls from reinforced concrete which are in an absolute contrast to home made and home grown goods.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.