Mint Tea

Trip to Ostrava



 Day 356: Get a box of doughnuts.

 

Long time ago, that long I can´t even remember it more specifically, I´ve promised my best friend I will come visit him. He is from Ostrava and I´ve been there just once at night. And since then there wasn´t opportunity convenient enough to go and honour my promise. Until now. I had a great time eating doughnuts and pasta, watching movies, walking around Ostrava and exploring new city. I do enjoyed this adventure. However I´ve became sick and it was too bad that I had to go home sooner we both expected. It is a reason to come back though.



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.