Mint Tea

Secret Garden by Johanna



Day 39: Complete an anti-stress pattern.


Okey so, eh, here it is, I guess? I snapped this picture before really finishing the pattern, but it is 90% completed. And so you know, I´m not in stress, it´s just really funny and peaceful and the gold pen is shining against the light :)




I have the whole book with floral patterns related to the theme of Secret Garden I can fill with colors and I decided to inscribe few of them to my friends depending on the color they choose which I´m combining just with black. I already finished the third one and working on the forth. 

So, it´s nothing extraordinary, nevertheless, if you want to keep me occupied write me your favorite color so I can fill up pattern especially for you :P It is funnier doing it for somebody. At least for me.


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.