Mint Tea

100 Days by Sicoma


Day 2: Sign up for a free exercise class.


Yeah, it has been a while now, because we started exactly on the very first day of April, so it has been twenty-two days in a row so far, I´ve been doing this challenge, that my friend Sicoma came up with. Simply, you have to do something sporty each day. It doesn´t really matter if you just take the stairs instead of the lift or decide to walk instead of going by bus. Even a little unordinary or unusual movement counts.

It´s still not too late to join us, so feel free to sign up too :) you can do that here:





However I have to admit, I was maybe pushing too hard and have to stop for a couple of days, but my body is in very bad shape. Well, it is bad since I can remember, but I wasn´t aware of that or the stage of the harm I´ve made at least. Few days ago I visited my physiotherapist and I was told I´m totally curvy at wrong places. My lower part of spine is crooked and that´s the reason of the ache in my knee and other not very cheery stuff. So I have to rest, do just few exercises they showed me and taught me, and can´t run. It might be the reason of me writing this post so late. I have time now, you see...

But if there is someone, who is reading my blog and feels highly unmotivated in doing something for the own health, sign up :) it is fun ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Thank you! :) I appreciate it!

Flickr Images

Akékoľvek šírenie obsahu stránok tohoto blogu a jeho publikovanie je bez súhlasu autora zakázané. Používá technologii služby Blogger.